Thursday, June 17, 2010

New blog focus - (mostly) daily picture or video of the day.

I've been pretty dormant on this thing so I've decided to start a new focus on this blog. In order to get myself to snap more pictures and video, I'm going to start carrying my camera around every day and try to take something interesting, then post it here. It could be with a story or poem or just a short caption, but it's just something to make myself do daily so I can exercise the creative side of my brain.

Unfortunately, internet service seems to be currently down at my house, so I'll have to do this before or after work.

Today's picture was actually taken yesterday (so sue me):



I left work for a late lunch, and then just kept walking. I needed some time to decompress/think/pray. So I found this rock by the river and listened to the wind and watched the movement of the water. I think I actually sensed God's presence for the first time in a long while. Not just cerebrally in my head, but in my heart and spirit. It's kind of hard to describe.

I'll need to do this more often.

No comments: