Monday, June 21, 2010

Retro - Softball

I didn't take any pictures today so I took one of when I was playing softball in college (since I have softball on the brain lately...I'm in a Rec league this summer!).


This isn't the the best shot - I look like I'm demonstrating how my face would look like if I had no teeth - but I picked it because you can see the glove I had. It's the black Rawlings glove I had though high school and college.

One day I just realized that it was gone. I think I left it on this field while playing a pick up game between the softball team and Chatham staff in the off-season, but I never saw it again after I think my freshmen or sophomore year. I had to get another glove, which is fine, but I just loved that glove. It took years of good memories with it.

After 5 years of not playing, I'm just excited to get back into it. Time to make new memories.

No comments: